TALK TO HIM
“My husband was starting to get that run down feeling so I bought Progene for him. He has his energy back and although our love life was good before, Progene made it great!”
Losing Testosterone (a sign of man-hood) can be a tough topic!
As we all know, men may not want to admit that things have changed or that their Power, Performance or Passion may have decreased with age. This can be a sensitive area for many men and a difficult topic to introduce or discuss.While that’s the case, spouses have suggested the following approaches that seem to have worked in introducing Progene:
- Mention the TV commercial (or Radio/Print ads)
- By casually referring to an outside source, you can help introduce the idea with something you thought he’d be interested in – particularly when it mentioned “more power & performance”.
- This has helped others open the discussion by pointing to a third party and not to him specifically or a specific “problem” you have noticed
- Show him the commercial as something to consider on his own.
- Discuss the benefits of having more Power & Performance
- Use examples of where he could benefit from having more Power & Performance- as in, his golf game or with the company softball league.
- Specifically, there is no need talk about his sexual performance
- Then introduce the idea of Progene as a product you heard about on TV or saw at the stores.
- SHARE THE PRODUCT WITH HIM
- You can try Progene one month free or if you decide to purchase instead, you have 60 days to share Progene with him and to even try it… all with a full, 100% money back guarantee if it doesn’t work.
- The product packaging has additional information that can help open the topic for him.
- Others have presented it to their spouses as a “daily vitamin” or supplement (ie. a “low impact” item to a man’s ego) but once they begin to look over the product, the benefits stand alone and will help do the talking for you.
- REFER TO OTHERS WHO HAVE TRIED PROGENE
- If you know of friends who’ve tried Progene, you can suggest that he talks to them or have them mention it to your partner.
- Conversely, he may know or have seen some of the Progene Pros. If so, you can mention that while some may be retired from what they do, that doesn’t mean that they’re not still active… and in this case, they also take Progene to help keep them in the game.
- FOUND OTHER WAYS TO INTRODUCE PROGENE?
- Share your ideas and solutions with other spouses here.
- Post your ideas in the Testimonials section above and we’ll send you a full one month supply of Progene (a $70 msrp value)